1. I have an Autel MaxiSYS MS908P Programming Tool.
2. I need to simulate a car and to program some of the options through the tool.
3. Then I need to export the programmed settings to OBD2.
4. Then the OBD2 can be send to a third party, so they can import the codding into their car.
PLease provide solution for:
1. simulating a car
2. exporting the settings to OBD2.
* I see the steps as follow:
This can be done by writing a simple algorithm, that will manipulate the MaxiSys port. Then import the algorithm into a hardware box (we will call this box "simulator"). The connection between the simulator and the MaxiSys will be using the USB serial cable, as the simulator will have USB serial port for connection between it self and the MaxiSys tool.
When MaxiSys is connected to a car with the USB serial cable, we have 2 options of starting to program:
(1) automated detection of the car
(2) manual insertion of the car info.
With the simulator that we will create, we will be using the option for "manual" insertion. Then we can follow the programming MaxiSys menu. When programming is completed, we will need to save the data on the OBD2 over the simulator. That means the simulator must have two plugs:
(1) one for the USB serial cable to the MaxiSys
(2) one USB port for connecting the OBD2 with option to save.
9 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $658 cho công việc này
Hi there, I have checked the details I have great experience with C Programming, C++ Programming, Java, Software Architecture, Vehicle Signage. Please start the chat so we can discuss this job more in detail. Thanks
Please explain here what exactly u want me to do When u need it and how much u pay me for that ? Looking to be your Good Venture along with your project! Best Regards.