# The moving on higher class system divide the room by the type of students, the score and assorted groups.
- Simulation of 12 classrooms, 30 students per room
- By assigned 1 to 10 rooms to a IEP courses and rooms 11 and 12 to a EIP courses
- Each Random Grade(GPA.) between 2.5 and 4.0
- Bring the student with the highest grade(GPA.) into room 1, chase to room 8
- Room 9 and room 10, randomly selected students from grade(GPA.) 3.0-4.0 into the room, with balancing information of both rooms
- Room 11 and room 12, choose from EIP students by randomizing the grades to balance
- Save data to file And read the data from the file to show the results
12 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $184 cho công việc này
Student score management system. I have some experiences in that system development. I perfected in Java and file IO. I can complete your project successfully. Thank you.
Hi! How are you? I am a senior software developer who has rich experience with various algorithms . I am really interested in your project. I wanna work with you. Thank you.
Dear client. I've read your project description carefully and very interested. Let's discuss over chat and get started. Waiting for your reply. Best regards.