I have a single C++ function from 3rd party supplier to be called in VS2017 vb.net.
They provide a simple application that uses their library in pure C++.
Proof of completion & delivery
1) Calling the function : FanSelectionComplete with any error in VS2017 VB.net
2) The function return value in integer, which actually indicates number of selection result.
3) You need to proof the above in a VS2017 solution project, if no VS2017
4) If you do not have VS2017, VS2015 is acceptable, not earlier than VS2015
5) The solution shall be a standalone, pure VB.net source code and no further 3rd party DLL can be used to wrap up the C++ code.
6) Do not need to have any window forms, or if you feel you need to create a button to press trigger the function, you are freely do so.
7) Only this single function calling can do, the rest in C++ functions in source code can be ignored
1) The C++ calling of FanSelectionComplete can be found in Unit1.h
2) The actual calling can be found in a C++ source file : [url removed, login to view]
22 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $119 cho công việc này
i am interested. send me a message so we can discuss more /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Relevant Skills and Experience C# Proposed Milestones $135 USD - m1
Good at unmanaged DLL usage in vb.net Relevant Skills and Experience Working as Software developer from 5 years Proposed Milestones $166 USD - Full project using unmanaged DLL