We are replacing a hardware video recorder (Lifesize Video Center) with a software video recording solution. Preferred method would be to use AWS Kinesis and Elastic Transcode with a custom web interface running on AWS EC2.
Solution will accept a single live video stream from a compliant high definition video camera or card, record the video stream and transcode to user defined specifications. Video files will be stored with meta data and be available for download using a custom web interface. Custom web interface will include log in page and video listings along with thumbnails and meta data for each file. Video files may be transcoded into different (common) formats and sizes and downloaded through web interface.
Initial Usage will be low, 5-10 GB per month video ingested during 3-4 recordings. Minimal transcoding expected after initial transcode of file to mp4.
1. Written steps on how to connect to recording site from compliant camera or card
2. AWS EC2 instance running Ubuntu 18.04 LTS for custom web interface
3. Apache for web server with mod_ssl (may use django\flask, tomcat, etc as long as apache is used)
4. Written steps for configuring Apache web server and any other files\modules required
5. Written steps on how to configure AWS Kinesis for video streaming and storage and AWS Elastic Transcode for transcoding
Initial Requirements are guidelines and any suggestions for improvements or changes welcome.
6 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $486 cho công việc này
HELLO I CAN START RIGHT NOW - I AM EXPERT IN Amazon Web Services Apache and I BET YOU CANNOT FIND BETTER FREELANCER THAN ME ... pLEASE MESSEGE ME AND LETS DISCUSS THE THINGS THANKS