Given a link to a JSON data feed on a website, you will write a program to make a REST call into a text messaging service provider to send messages when certain keywords are found within the data.
- We will provide the data feed URL if required in order for you to bid this project. The data feed does not require any authentication to access.
- We will use the Twilio ([url removed, login to view]) SMS API to send text messages. It is a REST API that requires HTTP authentication.
- We prefer that you write this project in Node.js
- Needs to run on an MS Windows computer. Either a continuously running service or a batch-mode program that can be run at intervals.
- The URL will be checked at a configurable interval.
- We will tell you what field in the JSON response to check for certain keywords.
- We will provide you a list of keywords in a configuration file - If the field matches the keyword, you package that data record into a text message.
- The text message will consist of a date, time, and the contents of the key field.
- Each row of data in the JSON response has a unique identifier. You will store each row in a flat file and track the unique identifier so that you never send us a message twice on the same row. (This file receives periodic updates, but always shows several days worth of old data. We are only interested in new data.)
- We want the configuration to be done entirely by text file. You can set the format as JSON or plain text or XML - your choice. We need to be able to configure the keywords, the retrieval intervalmobile numbers that get the SMS message,
- You will provide the source code and any instructions necessary to install it, start it, stop it, and reload the configs.
JSON URL: http://eservices.cityoflewisville.com/citydata/?datasetid=MetricsGetDetailsOrAvg&detoravg=Details&uspname=PD_ResponseTime_Priority1&datasetformat=json&callback=j
30 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $166 cho công việc này
Hi, Hope you are doing well! I am professional FULL-STACK developer. I can do it! Hope to work with you. Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.