We have an existing project written in .NET on Visual Studio 2013 with database working in singularity with MYSQL.
Details are as follows:
1) Project displayed locally via a web site(Template).
2) Implementation of the design is based on MVC framework.
3) The server side is based on .NET language.
4) Database utilized on MySQL.
5) Integrated API’s in List form, combined with bubble sort algorithm.
6) The online search works simultaneously with API Web Service/Provider. The results are returned by listing from the lowest price of deal to the highest. It is sorted via the bubble sort algorithm, as mentioned.
1. Main requirement and the purpose of this whole project. We have several options on website that gives the ability to search flights, hotels, concert events and sport events individually. This is done by fetching the existing data from the API’s. What is needed is to take the data received from the API of each category and create our own data by generating a package deal that incorporates flights, hotels, concerts and sport events for a customer.
For instance: Client searches flights and is returned with results, then client searches hotels and is returned with results, etc.
What is required: What we need is an option that the client shall receive a generated package deal taken from the returned results, and we build the client the best deal that offers the lowest price for flights, hotels, sport events and concerts, all in one result. This process will work and should ONLY be done using the “Genetic Algorithm”. For more information, please refer to the link here: [url removed, login to view]
Of course, not necessarily all of them, but perhaps generating the options for them, with the following combinations:
Flights + Hotels, Flights + Concerts, Hotels + Concerts, Hotels + Sport Events and etc.
2. Integrating additional API’s(you will be provided with) – Currently our API’s, such as one from expedia, allows us to search using cityID, but we have another API that does not allow this and we have to find a way to allow all API’s to work together.
3. Repair existing database when choosing deal from returned results(Not all store the one that I chose. Problem with API) and to make sure that there is proper re-direction to the origin site of purchase.
4. Re-designing the websites’ background to look nicer(add something instead of the white background displayed in all pages)
5. Remove existing cart
For any further explanation, I’m happy to conduct with you a skype session.
47 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $671 cho công việc này
Good day, I am ready to start work with you . I have 7 years experience in .NET C# looking forward to hearing from you Thanks BR, Yasser Shehab Team Leader Software Developer [url removed, login to view]