We are one of the leading data quality software companies in the world and we are currently looking for a .net developer to help modernize and improve our primary products as well as looking to add more web based tools in the near future.
Our desktop data cleansing & matching software is used universally by our clients to manage their data and is written in c# and uses Dexexpress Winforms for its GUI and sqlite as backend database, using m mutli-threading, integration with different data sources and custom algorithms for matching large data sets.
There is also an API which is both used within the desktop software and is also independent, and has recently been used to create a Containerized Web Based Solution. The API has recently been refactured for .net core and is almost ready to get rolled out to existing customers.
What we are looking for?
Proactive & ambitious individual to take ownership of these exciting data quality tools:
• Taking full ownership of the desktop editions, API and Containerized Web Based Solution - including customer improvements, bug fixes and technical documentation.
• Providing new ideas to enhance the products, creating new products and reaching new audiences
• Be part of a very friendly, motivated and exciting team
Skill areas we require:
• At least 5 years c# experience
• Consider yourself an expert in WinForms, ideally Devexpress.
• Comfort with git repos, branches, and pull requests
• At least 5 years SQL Database experience - (fast processing, data matching etc)
• Creative thinker (to help make the interface more modern/easy to use)
• Passionate about user experiences and user success
• Passionate about improving your skills and the software you touch
Technical Skills required:
for technical skills that we require, does this cover everything, including the docker container work for CEG project
• .NET 4.x/Core
• ASP.Net MVC
• SQL databases
• RESTful API
This role has massive potential and ideally we would like to work long term with someone who is enthusiastic about working for a growing and exciting data quality software company and who want to further develop their skills and experience with powerful data quality solutions
This is a full time position so please bid for 1 month salary. Thank you for your time and bid.
Note please state "I have read the details" in the first line of your bid to help us root out spam.