Seeking an experienced QA Engineer to join our project. We have developed a large/complex web application that includes both user-facing functionality, and more significantly, a lot of behind the scenes functionality. Need someone with a strong understanding of software who can be creative about figuring out how to test/verify functionality that does not have a user-facing component.
Testing Skills sought:
1. Experience in Test Planning, Test Case design, Test Execution and Planning Test Scenarios for Maximum test coverage
2. Strong Experience in Functionality, Integration, System, Sanity Regression and Compatibility testing
3. Ability to review SRS (Software Requirement Specifications), DDS(Detail Design Specifications) and recommend changes and concerns to development
4. Good Expertise in Raising, Tracking the Defects and Generating the Test Summary Reports.
5. Good Proficiency in Preparation of Weekly, Monthly Test Status Reports and Test Metrics.
6. Experience testing APIs
7. The ideal candidate would have experience interpreting error messages thrown by ASP/ASPX/ADO web applications in order to understand what kind of testing might replicate the issue
1. Ability to write queries using joins, sub queries, grouping
2. Ability to understand data models
When applying, please highlight for me what kinds of similar work you have done in the past. If you have some sample test plans/test cases that you can share, that would be helpful.
We are seeking someone who is available to work 40 hours a week, and who is available during India Standard Time business hours. Please expect that there will be some ramp-up time, so your first week or two will likely not be 40 hours. The expectation will be that you will be motivated to learn our application/environment and get yourself up to speed as quickly as possible, so that you can take on more and more real QA work.
72 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $8/giờ cho công việc này
Hello There, I have more than 5 years experience manual testing and automation testing both. Linkedin : [url removed, login to view] My skype: [url removed, login to view]