I require a sheet metal solidworks file and a stp file for manufacturing. I am looking to have a vertical support modeled to accept my custom shelves.
This vertical support will be screwed into wood studs on a wall in a home. I am also looking to use this support to house all wires/cables, so i will need enough room to be able to fit a laptop battery brick in the channel.
1. Can be secured into a wooden or steel stud in a standard drywalled wall
2. Use standard drywall screws to the support/upright into the wall.
3. Laser cut “ LEV-CO 5S “
4. Screw holes aligned vertically every 8"
5. Height: to be 60”
6. Width: (refer to drawing)
7. Depth: (refer to drawing)
8. Ability to install shelves on the right or left of the upright
9. Ability to hide wires behind the upright and allow the wires to come out the front
10. Ability to Stick LED light wires behind the support/upright and allow the “Glow” from the lights to come through all of the holes.
11. Ability to allow 1/4" water tubes to come up from the side of the tube and out the front… for auto watering of plants
12. Part must be sheetmetal and manufacture-able upon receipt.
Refer to hand sketches with dimensions for more detail.