We are looking for one MOE registered trainer to conduct CCA training in a school in the East.
You must have the following:
- MOE registered trainer license valid till August 2021.
- have relevant skills and qualifications in Sound Engineering and Events Management, including the following requirements:
i) You must be familiar with working with live sound equipment for stage (Mixers, Microphones, etc)
ii) You must be familiar with Stage Management
iii) You must be able to conduct scenario based trainings for the students.
- experience with working with students and schools is a bonus.
- positive working attitude
Assignment is contract based, so shortlisted candidates must fulfil the full length of the contract period starting late January till May 2021.
The assignment comprises of 14 sessions in total:
- 2 sessions per week. (Every Monday and Wednesday)
- 3.30pm to 5.30pm
If you are interested and have what we are looking for, please send in your resume and application to us!