Medisoft is an award-winning health IT provider based in Leeds. We're looking for SQL developers at all levels to assist with software implementation, second-line support and product development.
Most of our customers are NHS hospitals, which we can only support via our secure NHS network connection in Leeds, so ability to work from our Leeds offices is a prerequisite.
Domain experience is not essential, but the role requires solid knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server tools and development across multiple versions of Microsoft SQL Server, including:
- excellent understanding of relational database concepts, including views, index creation and performance analysis
- expert knowledge of MS-SQL objects, tools and processes, including database backup/restore and jobs
- proven experience of SQL scripting, including ad-hoc database queries, stored procedures, functions and triggers
- database design skills would be desirable, including normalisation, table design, efficient use of temporary tables
- also desirable but not essential is experience of the Microsoft BI stack (Reporting Services, Integration Services, Analysis Services)
Strictly no agency applications please: we’d rather invest in our employees than greedy recruitment agencies.
Once again, please note requirement to work from our offices in Leeds, UK.
6 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình £22/giờ cho công việc này
Hello, I have about 4 years experience with SQL Server from version 200 to 2012. I can support you on this project. Please consider me. Thank you so much.