Answer the following questions using the data provided in the excel work sheet. Do everything on excel and return the spread sheet to me. With a 1-2 page paper describing your findings. Below is the question.
College Basketball is big business, with coaches, salaries, revenues, and expenses in million of dollars. The data in the file Colleges-basketball contains the coaches salaries and revenues foor college basketball at sleected schools in a recent year. You can plan to develop a regression model to redict a coach’s salary based on revenue.
1. Assuming a linear relationship, use the east squares method to compute the regression coefficients b0 and b1.
2. Interpret the meaning of the Y intercept, b0, and the slope, b1, in this problem
3. Use the prediction line developed in (a)to predict the coach’s salary for a school that has revenue of $7 million.
4. Compute the coefficient of determination r^2, and interpret its meaning
5. Perform a residual analysis on your results and evaluate the regression assumptions
6. At .05 level signifigance, is there evidence of a linear relationship between the coach’s salary and revenue?
7. Construct a 95% confidence interval estimate of the population slope .
15 freelancer chào giá trung bình$26 cho công việc này
I'm an actuarial science graduate and have done different modules in statistics and mathematics. I have more than 5 years experience with excel. I can return this project within a few hours of getting this job.
Hi I am a final year Industrial Engineering student. I can solve all this on Excel and provide you all the resutls in one sheet. I am ready to start.