We seek a professional to complete the setup of an e-commerce shopping cart.
Our business currently has two shopping carts. We want to replace these two carts with a better system we chose, from Volusion.com.
Please do not try to persuade us to use a different shopping cart system.
We have already done some of the basic steps in setting up this shopping cart.
We seek a shopping cart setup expert to do the majority of the setup work, including:
1. Adding all the products
2. Entering the product descriptions
3. Installing meta tags and page titles at the shopping cart pages
4. Setting up affiliate tracking and installing the affiliate tracking codes
5. Uploading the logo and product images from the current site.
6. Possibly some MINOR additional design work to improve the look of the shopping cart pages. WE WANT TO USE WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEN DESIGNED. DO NOT PROPOSE TO DESIGN A SITE OR A WHOLE NEW LOOK.
We will need a strict confidentiality agreement with you.
We believe that all of the information you will need to have to do this setup work is available either in the demo cart we have started or on public product pages of our company's other web sites. The old pages have the product names, prices, and descriptions and the meta descriptions and keywords. You'll be able to get them from the page sources of these pages.
The [url removed, login to view] setup is easy to use, with context-sensitive help at each stage. If you have a lot of experience at setting up complex carts, the [url removed, login to view] setup should be very easy. It has screens for setting up everything, including affiliate tracking.
We are creating a set of affiliate tracking codes. You will be asked to install them.
We will consider a bid above our range if you convince us that it is the right way to go.