I need to configure a RADIUS server to be used by 3 wireless access points for authentication.
* CentOS linux running [url removed, login to view] kernel
* 2x Netgear WG102 access points, 1x Draytek Vigor 2820vn Wifi router
Software to be configured:
* freeradius2 [url removed, login to view] RADIUS server (already installed)
* mysql 188.8.131.52 back-end (already installed)
Functionality to be built:
* [url removed, login to view] WPA2 authentication for wireless clients using MAC address + pre-shared key
* Successful authentication requests to be logged to mysql, including other RADIUS Attributes
* RADIUS client & user lists to be stored in mysql database
* RADIUS to be locked down - no useless 'default' services
This is a small project, we don't expect bids over $100.