Develop instructions to deploy Ubuntu EC2 small instance on a consistent manner. The instructions should include the following -
1. a custom private AMI that is securely stored in S3 for future launches
2. support persist mySQL data storage using EBS
3. configure the AMI to manage all user and application data reliably between instance launch (share the mysql EBS? mount a second EBS?)
4. install SVN, Squid and jesred (redirector)
5. provide set of scripts to automatically backup AMI configuration, ebs, mysql and user & application data and configuration to Amazon S3.
6. provide instructions on how to define the necessary CNAME's to map my domain names to the EC2 instance.
Currently I use a dedicated Fedora server, and I am looking to move to an Amazon "reserved" small instance. The idea is that the "reserved" instance will replace my existing dedicated linux server. As part of this project, I want to receive a set of instructions and configuration files so I can define my own private AMI for future use.
Thanks for bidding.