Al Futtaim Technologies (AFT) is looking for an experienced agency or an individual tableau consultant, to help us develop a Tableau dashboard for our footfall counting system. The dashboard will be custom built leveraging data collected from our facial recognition system deployed at one of our office towers.
The data is collected from 4 unique locations that serves as entries and exits for the building.
What is expected out freelanced resource?
1. Setting up the necessary environment (SQL database, tableau environment etc.)
2. Retrieving information through API and storing it in a database
3. Developing Footfall Counting Dashboard accessible through a web link
What will be provided by AFT?
1. Tableau licenses
2. API document
3. Technical support on APIs
1. Real time building occupancy counter (people entered - people left)
2. Occupancy trend based on time (hourly breakdown of day, month and year
3. Heatmap or another visual interpretation to show occupant traffic influx over a time period (hourly, daily, monthly, annually)
* Suggestions are welcomed
Note1: Platform APIs are attached. The resource would be required to make queries, aggregate data and show appropriate content.
Note2: Resource is only expected to retrieve results using API documents and displaying them in a meaningful way. Accuracy of collected data is out of scope
Note3: AFT is looking to develop a long term working relations with hired resource