DiviGas is a start-up membrane company that has developed technology that could become a critical piece of infrastructure within the emerging hydrogen economy. The company is currently establishing a manufacturing site in Australia and is in need of a part-time admin assistant to support the CEO (remote) and Head of Strategic Projects (Melbourne based).
We're looking for support from an Australian-based administration assistant to complete tasks related to setting up our Australian operation. Work will be set task by task as needed, totalling approximately 6-12 hours per week. The work will include the following:
- Help with financial matters such as payment of invoices and payroll
- Help organise workers compensation, superannuation, insurance arrangements
- File paperwork
- Immigration paperwork for relocating staff.
- Other matters, such as follow up contracts, schedule meetings, and manage calendars
- Experience with Australian tax, superannuation, workers compensation etc is desirable.
- Great communication skills via phone, email, and chat
- Energetic, can-do attitude
- Strong knowledge of Google Docs and Google Calendar
18 freelancer chào giá trung bình $32/giờ cho công việc này
Hello, I am readily available to work. I'm fluent in English Language and Microsoft office I'm creative, I can deliver work on time and I'm accurate and efficient. Please send me a message, we can further discuss.