Looking for an experienced, highly organized and dedicated requirements engineer who can write the technical and functional requirements for software development projects.
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- comfortable with SCRUM methodology and Agile principles
- previous experience in a software/web development agency/company
- comfortable with Trello, Google docs, diagram tools and wireframing tools (Axure, Balsamiq, etc.)
- English proficient
- comfortable with participating in meetings, brainstorming sessions and can efficiently manage the gap between a problem and a solution
Available for at least 7 hours per day with some availability during the following time frame:
CET time 07:00 - 09:30 & 17:30 - 19:00
- write technical and non-technical (can be under the form of user stories/flows) requirements for software development
- integrate diagrams to visualize more complex flows
- cover as many corner cases as possible
- present and explain the requirements to the development team
- participate in meetings and be available throughout the development process in case changes need to be brought to the requirements
- help the QA engineer create and review the test cases
- offer consultancy about building an MVP - lean, phased development
Previous experience with writing requirements for blockchain, CRM software or highly intensive DB tools is highly appreciated.
Please share an example of both requirements you have previously written and low fidelity wireframes.
Business Requirement Documentation
User Story Writing
17 freelancer chào giá trung bình $6/giờ cho công việc này
I am system analyst and software architecture designer I can do business analysis and technical and functional requirements for software development projects. Please send details of work