I have an easy task for someone who knows what they're doing.
I run an E-commerce Company and I’m currently creating some training for my staff on various aspects of our business.
I have already recorded a number of videos/audios that I need someone to help in creating supporting documentation and/or work instructions to go along with it.
This job is a trial for ongoing work... the first video I would like to work on is actually training on how to post jobs and work with freelancers on services like Upwork.
The videos are from a course that will be provided.
I am looking for someone who can watch the videos and then follow my “system for creating systems"
- You need to watch the video recording (or reference the link/s supplied in the Supporting Notes section) and note down the steps in a linear fashion. E.g. Step 1. Do this. Step 2. Do that.
- Include additional sub-bullet points for further details and clarification comments once done, a reader should be able to get a good overview by simply reading the numbered steps – bulleted items simply provide extra detail for someone new to the task.
- All steps should be clear enough to allow anyone with a basic understanding of the subject to complete the system.
- Ensure that the formatting of the text is uniform.
- Each step should have its own number and each number should have bullets only relating to that step.
- Also, ensure email templates and/or any documents mentioned in the system are attached to the relevant spot in either the “email templates” and/or “attachments” sections.
- Add any additional useful information which doesn’t need to be added to the SOP itself (sort of like a ‘footnote’ in a book) in the “Supporting Notes” section at the bottom of the system. to create the documentation to go along with the video.
The SOP template above will explain the format and give a great example to the level/quality I would like your finished product to meet.
When someone is training on this task, typically they will watch the video first and then refer to the notes you write as they complete the task.
Next time they go to complete the task, they’ll most likely just view your notes.
It’s a fun project and will be perfect for someone who:
- loves to learn new things
- loves to research and figuring things out
- has fantastic written skills
- has excellent attention to detail
- has had experience working with and delegating work to virtual team members - can make things "as simple as they need to be but not one bit simpler".
As I mentioned, this is actually a trial for more regular work as I'll have lots of systems to create.
I'll work with 3 writers to start with and then award ongoing work to the best writer.
● Project Type: Ongoing project
● Other Skills: English Project Management
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
1. Have you complete a SOP before?
2. Why do you think you are a good fit for this particular project?
Less than 30 hrs/week
English Level: Fluent
10 freelancer chào giá trung bình$164 cho công việc này
I have experience in SOP writing as my job requires such task. The systems which required me to write SOP for are Oracle-based. I write with quality and coordinate closely with customer I deliver on time.
I am worked with pharmaceutical, electrical and automobile industry to develop SOP for their Operations, training and implementation. and for implementation of Integrated Management System.