We’re looking for a contractor API technical writer to help us build the foundation of the technical Docs of our API-first fintech product. The documentation will be based on our OpenAPI Specification. You’ll work closely with our Product Lead Mislav Ilich & our backend squads to stay up to date with all the new developments. A greenfield project. Cutting edge technologies. No legacy code.
We’re looking for this person to join us as a freelancer asap, and we’re open to remote contracts.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Define first the approach of managing & maintaining our documentation, and then ensure it’s kept up to date with new features and improvements
- Work closely with various product engineering squads on understanding and documenting key elements of the user journey facilitated by our API
- Interpret OpenAPI specifications maintained by our product-engineering teams and derive informative and engaging guides and walkthroughs
- Respond to support requests from Product and Growth for documentation of new information for both internal and external use
- Be able to join us as a contractor (ideally as early as possible)
- Prior experience writing software documentation intended for a developer audience
- Experience with OpenAPI (possibly also AsyncAPI) standards, as well as REST/JSON - API documentation
- Excellent communication and writing skills to interact with developers (fluency in English)
- Finance/FinTech interest & programming experience as a plus
20 freelancer chào giá trung bình €40/giờ cho công việc này
Dear client. As a programmer, I am also well experienced in writing api document like swagger etc. Please ping me to discuss more, I am sure I will provide the perfect result on time. Kind regards, Vlad.
Hi. I have checked your job description carefully and i am really interested in your project I am sure i can deliver the perfect result on time. Best regards