Technical Writer Brief:
Must agree to sign a confidentiality agreement.
Written and verbal fluency in English essential.
The candidate must have a back ground in Information Technology, an educational background in English, journalism or technical communication, and or a bachelor's degree in a communication or writing discipline.
The candidate must be able to prepare clear, concise written documentation which communicates technical information to a target audience as defined by Vendo. The candidate must possess very strong written communication skills in English and be able to make information concise and presentable to individuals.
The candidate must be a good communicator, listener, researcher, well organized, be able to learn quickly and have experience working in Information Technology.
The Technical writer would be asked to perform the following tasks:
1. Document the complete workings of the Back Office on the New Platform
2. Document all Technical specifications including API´s
Merchant Client Services:
1. Client Services: document setup sites/offers, API's, NATS Integration, etc
2. Create a User Manual specific for the requirements of Merchants who have access to the Back Office and reporting
1. Create/Update a User manual specific to the requirements of Customer Support