We want your services in connecting / integrating Matrix IP-PBX System to our CRM. The requirements are in yellow, I have added other relevant information too. We can take required CTI licence from matrix once we talk on your proposal. Current Matrix System Screenshot attached.
I have mentioned my Telephony setup and wish list. The idea of this has arise, as we are developing a CRM.
1. Using TATA PRI (Unlimited Plan) – 200 nos DID, 0612-6604400 to 6604599, 30 Channels
2. Using Matrix EPBX (IP-PBX) – Screenshot attached.
3. Using SIP Phones – Alcatel-Lucent 8001G Open SIP Phones.
4. Using prop soft phones of Matrix (Varta) – Inside and outside office – Have static IP in office to work on port forwarding
5. PRI is parallel looped to XTEND VLS recorder – which in turns records all calls in the system hosted in our office. Having call details and recording there is important, as it reconciles orders our agent puts.
6. We use DID logic, so all people in office have direct numbers.
7. EPBX gives us parallel ringing, so one extension can be activated at three places (Mobile Soft phone / SIP Phones / Computer Soft phone etc)
So, we want our PBX to be integrated in the CRM in this way –
8. All incoming calls to agent vide DID should trigger a API to CRM so pop up of client info can come.
9. All Call logs to be auto synced with CRM system
10. Click 2 call to work, so if my agent click on the icon with client / lead, a API will be send to EPBX and call is sent to client. The agent should be able to answer calls from their SIP Phone and headphone attached to system.
11. In all things above, we need to use as trunk - PRI line deployed at our premise in Patna. The PRI line we have is linked to Prop call recording linked to HO. We can not remove that recoding.
12. Other API interactions for initiating calls.
13. Possible, would like to use existing 70 Alcatel 8001G SIP phones in new PBX.
Problem I am facing with my current PBX Integration:
1. Matrix has got a facility to send the Call data to any server of port, but that is triggered when a call is terminated.
2. Matrix used TAPI 2.2 for integration of CTI, for other things. This is not acceptable with my CRM vendor.
3. My CRM vendor is saying he need telephony solution which can be integrated by webhook / API
Need your help in making out in what way we can achieve the given outcome. How suitable will be your product, please check and propose.