We require an ambitious, analytical, hard-working and communicative business developer / sales representative for a data network installation and property maintenance business.
Your task will be to find leads and then e-mail and call them to generate new projects for the business.
You will be emailing and calling up internet service providers, estate managers, construction companies and other businesses to find out what jobs they need to have done and where we can help, arranging site visits.
You will also be answering calls from prospective customers.
The following are essential for this work:
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Ability to talk positively and politely over the phone and listen and engage with customer needs
- Ability to research prospects and craft emails around their needs
- Ability to write powerful e-mails and respond to prospect's answers independently
- Likeable and friendly telephone manner
- Organised, self-starter with initiative, ability to work independently, plan and manage time
There will be specific targets to meet for number of businesses contacted and projects secured.
Days and hours: Monday-Friday, UK business hours (9am - 5pm), UK time zone.
Internet: you must have access to a reliable and fast internet connection with an unlimited data allowance.
Pay: $400 per month + Performance Based Bonus per project secured.
For successful applicants there will be a training / trial period of up to one week before the start.
If you meet the above requirements, please apply with a short video recording of yourself explaining your sales and cold calling experience and suitability. Upload the recording as an attachment or just paste a shareable Google Drive link.