We are a small established business in the financial services sector, providing credit management solutions, and require one full time person to conduct:
• 100% B2B Cold Calling/telemarketing
• Appointment setting
There is no selling involved – this will be done by us when attending the appointment.
Key to our success is someone who:
• has some knowledge of Western Australia and speaks with an Australian style English accent.
• is very experienced (4+ years) in achieving quality results via cold calling and setting appointments.
Technically, outbound calls will come from a VOIP phone number we supply so that it appears the caller is calling from our local area.
We already have processes that we use in-house that we will adapt. This includes:
1. Providing a screened list of prospects to cold call in an Excel spreadsheet.
2. Providing a screened sub-set of clients to call in an Excel spreadsheet.
3. Providing scripts together with general product information for background knowledge. For cold calling prospects, the script is typically two parts:
a) Initial call – seek permission to send basic information that will be of interest to them.
b) Follow up call – seeks appointment to provide further information and provide a free assessment.
4. Notes can be entered onto the spreadsheet, eg:
a) Not interested; went to voice mail; Wants more info on xxx;
b) First and last name;
c) Email and phone number details (obtain mobile # if possible);
d) Company/business name – is it the same as we have recorded?
e) Address – is it the same as we have recorded?
5. Appointments need to be carefully managed so that appointments for each morning or afternoon are grouped close together geographically. We will supply the address including post code so that the calling agent can use google maps to make sure appointments are located close to each other.
6. We schedule appointments via Zoho and will probably provide access to Zoho Calendar so that the intended appointment can be entered and not result in a double booking.
7. We usually suggest to the Prospect the meeting will run for 20 to 30 min. However, if we successfully engage this will extend – but of course the prospect is less concerned with the duration as they have interest. Therefore, appointments are usually booked every 1.5 hours, allowing for the meeting, meeting overtime and travel to next location. Occasionally, if just a few min away we might make the appointments 1 hour apart. Generally, we’d like to see 12-15 appointments booked over 3-4 days/week for each of the two Area Managers involved. That’s 24-30 appointments/week in total. Occasionally we will set up approx 12 appointments in one day when traveling to a location several hours away.
8. For background info, we use Zoho to measure KPIs, track Deals and measures success (conversion from Prospect to Client, or with existing Clients, upgrades/updates and the sale of additional products).
We require voice samples of agents if you’re a call centre. If you’re an individual, work from home inside sales or virtual sales we will still require a voice sample. We will need to verify Internet (phone) quality. Will consider a bonus for over achievers.
We are looking for a long term relationship. This project represents one week and will be renewed weekly provided KPIs are met or exceeded.
When replying, type AUSSIE ENGLISH in your reply to be considered.
14 freelancer chào giá trung bình$317 cho công việc này
Hi, I am Joyce Concepcion. I've been in a Call Center industry for over 5 years now. I have an experience when it comes to Appointment setting. Allow me to help you get the job done.