Looking for a cold caller to call on leads for small real-estate investment business.
Responsibilities (Cold Caller)
• Cold calling people using a given phone directory to find motivated seller interested in working with us and selling their home for an all cash price or terms
• Using scripts to provide information about product’s features, prices etc. and present the benefits of working with our company
We are looking for an enthusiastic Telemarketer to generate sales by cold calling and answering questions in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for influencing existing or potential clients to sell their unwanted property.
A successful telemarketer must be friendly and persuasive. You must be able to understand the customer’s requirements in a short time and present solutions that meet their needs. The ideal candidate will also be patient and cool-tempered to deal with aggressiveness and complaints.
The goal is to promote business growth by expanding the company’s clientele.
• Cold call people using a given phone directory (CallTools) to speak with homeowners who may have an interest in selling their home.
• Use scripts to gather information about house features, prices etc. and present their benefits
• Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer’s requirements
• Persuade the customer to sell by demonstrating how our company is positioned to meet their needs
• Record the customer’s personal information accurately in our lead form
• Deal with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company’s reputation
• Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
• Keep records of calls and sales and record useful information
• Proven experience as telemarketer or similar sales/customer service role (preferred)
• Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone (preferred)
• Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Proficient in English
• Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints
• Persistent and results-oriented
• Patient and able to handle customer rejection
If interested please reply with the following questions answered