We are seeking a bilingual English and Spanish speaking telemarketer, appointment setter and lead manager.
This is an amazing opportunity to learn the amazing world of solar power energy!
I’m a busy solar sales professional and I do A LOT of marketing that generates calls from property owners who are interested in learning more about solar power for their homes.
Here’s how you can help me...
● Call property owners to set appointments with them for a solar consultation. This will be a combination of warm calls for inbound leads and cold calls for outbound leads. (mostly warm)
● Researching the property information that is told to you by the property owner and adding the information and details to our CRM.
● You’ll also help me in confirming appointments with home owners the day before and day of their appointments.
I will need you to spend some time on the phone with the property owners...
● There are property owners that don’t leave enough information on their properties when they submit their information to us, so you will call them and follow a simple script to ask them for details about their property.
● You’ll be following up on leads that I may have spoken with a few months back and you’ll call to find out if there is still an interest in learning more about solar and set an appointment for our internal sales team to meet with them.
● You'll also be following up with the leads of homeowners who we have not yet contacted to set an appointment with them.
● Calling new leads as they come in within minutes of us receiving the leads. The speed to respond to the leads is critical.
This is NOT a sales position.
You will not be required to sell or convince the property owners to buy solar panels or do business with us.
You’ll simply be a friendly voice that will ask them a series of questions and schedule an appointment with them so that our internal sales team can meet them and have the information they need to go on the appointment.
This is an hourly position PLUS bonuses.
This position will begin as an hourly position and if all works out well, you’ll have an opportunity to earn bonuses for every solar deal that you help us sell.
If the goal is for you to help us with 8-10 solar sales per month, this could mean a substantial bonus for you.
All payments including bonuses would be done via Freelancer.
There are a few MUST haves for us
● MUST be bilingual and Speak Spanish and English fluently, as many of our leads only speak Spanish or English.
● Friendly - you must come across as warm and friendly so that the customer can feel comfortable providing us with the necessary information about the property.
● You must type at least 50 words per minute - there is a lot of information that you’ll be typing as you listen to the voicemail messages and speak with the customer. So typing speed is a must have skill for us.
● You like being on the phone and speaking with people - you’re going to be on the phone a lot during the day and so you have to be ok with being on the phone.
● Team player - you’ll be a very important part of our solar team and so you’ll need to work with the various other team players.
● Additional requirements can be found in the attached job description.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply to the position and send me a message answering the following questions
Question 1 - How many hours are you available to work daily?
Question 2 - What hours are you available to work during the day (define them in Eastern Time).
Question 3 - What is it about this position that interests you the most?
Question 4 - Describe your telemarketing experience?
Question 5 - Let me know why you’d be a perfect fit for this position?
IMPORTANT: Please apply for the job inside of www.freelancer.com and send me the answers to your questions inside of the messaging center in www.freelancer.com. All hiring and payments are done via Freelancer (including any bonuses paid). DO NOT contact me outside of Freelancer.