**Deliverable Length:** error-free program and 2-4 paragraphs
The MiniCalc application was designed to perform basic math calculations: +, -, *, /. However, in its present form, this application needs some improvements.
1. Test all operators with the values 8 and 2 to make sure it works as expected.
2. Test the program with 99999 + 99999. This should raise a '[url removed, login to view]’ exception.
3. Modify the code to catch and handle the exception so that the user can continue. KEEP the declarations of FirstNum and SecondNum as short.
4. Test the program with ‘9 divide 0’. The result shows ‘infinity’. Actually, the calculation should raise an exception ‘[url removed, login to view]’. Modify the program so that the user input is validated before the divide operation is performed. For a divide by zero, modify the program to raise an exception, then add the code to handle the exception.
5. Try the test (99 * 999). You should get a '[url removed, login to view]’ exception. Fix the problem to handle the exception.
6. Now test the '-' operator using the following test cases: (1) variable1 = 32000 and variable2 = -767 and (2) variable1 = 32000 and variable2 = -768. For the first test case, the result should be 32767. For the second test case, you should get an exception. Explain what is different from the first case and fix the problem to handle the exception.
7. Make sure to create a user-friendly interface to guide the user after the exceptions are handled.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).