We need 2 Accessibility Developer for a contract position for three months at the earliest.
· Total Experience: 6 to 8 Years
· Experience with required Skills: 4+ Years
· Salary: 7 Lacs to 14 Lacs
· No. of Position: 02
· Type of Engagement: Contract to Hire for 3 months
· Analyzing the existing HTML code and fixing accessibility reported issues
· Make sure that the updated code is compliant with accessibility requirements including screen reader compliance requirements
· Strong collaboration skills with a team of developers, designers, and QA
· Should be able to work in SCRUM team and follow all SCRUM ceremonies
· Create reusable, effective, and scalable code with the highest code quality
· Maintaining and auditing code/design quality as per set guidelines and standards in assigned projects.
· Testing the completed functionalities before delivery to Client/QA
· Focusing the team to ensure on-time delivery of the agreed task.
· Capability in Diagnosing and bug fixing to ensure high performance
· Additional advantage if the candidate has worked in eLearning Projects with experience in developing Interactive (Drag n Drop, Click n Reveal, Show Hide, Quizzes, etc.)
· Should be able to manage a team of 4+ developers
· Should be familiar with a minimum of one latest frontend technology (Angular / React JS)
· Good knowledge of code version control (SVN/GIT/etc..)
· Experience working with SVGs and modifying with CSS
· Understanding of cross-browser compatibility and web accessibility standards
· Experience working with APIs
· Strong knowledge of Cross Browser, cross-device testing
· Experience with usability, accessibility, and demonstrated knowledge of applicable laws, policies, standards, and best practices, including WCAG 2.0, 2.1, and Section 508.
· Functional knowledge of WAI-ARIA (expertise would be an asset)
· Familiarity with mobile and desktop screen readers
· Familiarity with automated accessibility checkers
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Should have experience in client communication