• Leading testing team.
• Claims Management and underwriting rules configuration.
• Performed gap analysis and presented information to the technical team to identify system
• Prepared comprehensive functional test plan, test scenarios, and test cases.
• Maintaining and Creating Masters for each Rule.
• Created Database scripts for Product Configuration.
• Lead discussions with business users to understand the current and future analytical
needs (Functional and non-functional requirements)
• Liaise with Development and Testing Teams to ensure that all documented
specifications are clearly understood.
• Responsible for providing reports to customers and maintaining TAT.
• Responsible for UAT and Smoke testing
• Delivered, Developed, and Configured the whole Product in the System as per users'
• Conducted workflow, process diagram, and GAP analysis to derive requirements
for existing systems enhancements about Claims Management Process.
• Responsible to handle Last-minute Changes, Upcoming Deadlines, Critical Situations, and Production Issues (Runtime Issues).