We are launching an Android App and a Website.
The App and Website allow a person to schedule time away from home and have notifications sent by email and SMS to a list of their contacts if they don't return home by their planned time.
Data is synchronized between the App and the Website.
We need a tester to:
- Try the 'free' version of the App, entering data in pages as described below.
- ‘Link’ the app to the website (request a link code, enter received code) and ensure that the data is synchronized with the site. You would also add/edit data on the site to ensure that the synchronization works both ways.
- Review the ease-of-use of the App (we are not concerned with the usability of the website, only its functionality).
- Report any bugs or design issues (again, primarily concerning the App).
- Upgrade to a paid subscription (100% discount code provided) and try the premium features, which include SMS notifications.
To help you size the job:
The App has 5 pages where information can be added, each with a ‘help’ page. These include a simple 'user profile' page, a 'settings' page with a few sliders, and three pages where you add items to a list (each list item having 5 to 8 fields of text, you would need to add at least two items to each list).
There is a page that allows you to send a pdf summary of your information to an email address that you supply.
There is a page that allows you to ‘link’ your copy of the App to the website so that synchronization can occur.
There is a ‘Going out’ page that lets you plan your time away from home.
*Once you get familiar with the app, setting up your data can be done in around 20 - 30 minutes.
For the paid subscription functionality, you would have to add a few schedules (time leaving your house, time returning, time overdue) and run through a few real life scenarios (modify the schedule, be 'overdue', 'return on time', etc.).
*This could take a few of hours, mostly waiting.
We are happy to receive a written or recorded report. We are not looking for an essay, but a detailed 'what I tried, what I expected, what happened' style of report.
*You would know better than us how long this will take.
We would expect your quote to allow for retests of any bugs/issues found, once we correct them (you can apply whatever limit to this that you feel is appropriate). You can include this in the main quote or on a 'per re-test' basis.
The job will start when Google Play Store approves the release currently in review on open testing (usually takes 48 hours).
Được trao cho:
17 freelancer chào giá trung bình$150 cho công việc này
Hi Team, I'm expertise QA in website and android app testing. I would be able to deliver the quality product on time . Kindly let me know when to connect to discuss the project.
I am expert in UI Functional and api testing I have overall 11yrs exp I was tester for most of emerging apps and websites in market Try me and u wont regret