We are a 9-figure health products e-commerce website team and are looking for a talented QA Quality Assurance engineer join our content development team. In this team we output Shopify and Wordpress design and development, digital and print marketing creative.
- shorten our content development process by bringing detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured QA over all of our outputs prior to CEO review and go-live
- Able to go through our Shopify and Wordpress design & development with a detailed checklist for optimal UI/functionality/typo checks, across all screens, OS, browsers
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. design, developers, and product managers) to identify system requirements
- The website tester will often teach others, such as junior team members, about the quality assurance processes and technologies involved in websites and applications. They also explain the appropriate areas in which quality assurance should be applied.
- Monitor debugging process results
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Experience with performance and/or security testing
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Please submit your CV, portfolio for review.