Overview of children's suicide prevention in educational institutions (excluding CIS) (not less than 30 sources and no less than from 5 countries, (2007-2011), indicating the authors and literary sources.)
A. To make a list of articles on the subject. To indicate:
- The author of the research;
- A short description of the research (what did the researcher (researchers) make?);
- The results of the research (what are the results of research?).
B. To make an analysis of the articles. The analysis is presented:
- A review of studies on the project subject (what are the prevention methods of children's suicide used in educational institutions in different countries?);
- An analysis of the research results in different countries (what are the results of using methods there?);
- Conclusions on the prevention of child suicide in educational institutions in the world.
-The volume -20-25 pages.