1. Choose your theme. Briefly explain the rationale behind the chosen theme.
2. Implement a realistic 3D interactive graphics environment with Java Script and WebGL using at least 7 different types of geometric primitives with different colours and transparent surfaces.
3. Make some colours change periodically (e.g. flashing beacons, etc.) and make use of WebGL 3D (Rotation, Scaling, Translation, Texture and Animation) functions.
4. It must contain Scene Interaction like: Navigation Control (Mouse or Keyboard input or both), Camera Movement and multiple different GUI interface
5. Include lighting, shadows to give the model a 3D feel.
6. The scene should animate night and day time settings (i.e. the same scene illuminated differently to represent two different times of the day).
7. Implement a help display which can be turned on/off.