[url removed, login to view]
Animation and exact voice content until 0:50 sec in that video.
After the animation part, the following content needs to come with voiceover
Signs that confirm a good latch:
• Tongue is seen when the bottom lip is pulled down
• Ears wiggle
• There is circular movement of the jaw rather than rapid chin movement
• Cheeks are rounded
• You do not hear clicking or smacking noises
• You can hear swallowing
• Chin is touching your breast
• When your baby comes off the breast, the nipple is not flattened or misshaped
• Any discomfort ends quickly after getting the baby latched on
• Your baby ends the feeding with signs of satiety/satisfaction. These signs include: the baby looks relaxed, “falls” off the breast, has open hands, and/or falls asleep.
Remember, breastfeeding should not be painful. A good latch will help keep discomfort to a minimum. When the baby has not latched on well, other problems can develop including cracked and sore nipples. Once you get accustomed to positioning your baby and helping him/her get a good latch, breastfeeding can be a wonderful, pain-free bonding experience between you and your baby.
24 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình ₹24248 cho công việc này
Sir, My name is Argha and I am an Animation Artist located in India.I have over 10 years of experience in animation. Relevant Skills and Experience PORTFOLIO : [url removed, login to view]