My business is a start-up creating custom wood products carved with a CNC and laser engraved to the customer’s request. Engravings include names, dates, quotes, poems, etc. and carvings include celtic designs and names. I also have the capability of doing laser engraved or CNC routed lithographs.
Currently, I am looking to hire a freelance CAD designer to create the initial drawings to get my business off the ground. The job duties will include:
• Converting my sketches/ideas into STL, OBJ, 2DM, SKP, V3M, DWG, DXF, EPS, AI, PDF, SKP, SVG, BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF, etc (whichever is most appropriate for the design)
• Ensuring compatibility with the file and the Vcarve software used with the CNC
• Providing basic training for any alterations I need to make to the designs in the future such as:
o Changing names/dates/wording
o Changing size
o Moving vectors
• Creating toolpaths in Vcarve
• Be available for scheduled calls to help with troubleshooting
• Create job setup sheets for each design
Use of Adobe Illustrator is preferred, especially for designs I will need to alter frequently (designs with names, etc.)
I am looking to hire immediately and would like all drawings complete by the second week of March.
You will be paid as a contractor on a per-design basis. Payment will be made upon approval of the drawing, verification that the toolpath works, and verification that the job setup sheet is accurate and complete. Pay will vary depending on the complexity of the drawing. The right candidate can be contracted to create up to 30 initial designs, with ample future opportunity as well. The basic training will be paid on a per-hour basis.
All rights, including Copyrights, and all source files, of all drawings/designs will be transferred to the property of MR Squared, Inc.
Here is a link to the software I am using: [login to view URL]
Your designs can be made in a CAD software of your choice, as long as it is compatible with my software.
44 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $1676 cho công việc này
Hello, my name Denis I have very good skills in CAD field and I'm interested in your project I read project description and I have few questions. Can you write me please so we can discuss? Thank you Regards Denis