Our studio specializes in simulation, economic modelling and gamification projects. At present we are undertaking a project which requires an initial thirty-four (34) contemporary commercial aircraft to be 3D modeled for importation into Unity. The intention is then for these users to view, rotate and fly these planes in our simulation. There are a number of conditions however, which we have listed below:
RFQ (Request for Quote) Conditions
• The RFQ must be a fixed price for either: all aircraft listed at the end of this RFQ or on an individual aircraft basis. For example an A380 will cost $[login to view URL] to model to completion; these can differ aircraft to aircraft depending on complexity and the time you think it may take to produce, especially with the aircraft that have been listed with multiple variant models. However the variants, in some cases are only extra wingtips or an engine so we expect variant cost to be rolled into the core aircraft cost (i.e. 737-800 and 737-900, will be one cost)
• Our estimated schedule for aircraft model delivery is between 10 – 12 weeks in length and as such we expect holistic completion of your services in this time-frame
• The chosen artist/modeler must sign an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) prior to contract commencement. (Please note: a breach of this NDA will result in legal action and immediate termination of contract)
• You will be accountable to the Creative Director who will provide feedback on your outputs as necessary
• You will also be accountable to the Project Manager who will require regular updates from you during your contracted period. Updates will include development progress and any issues requiring escalation
• You will be expected to video [Removed by Admin] and contribute to team meetings as we will be having daily stand-ups as part of our project methodology
• No aircraft models developed for our studio/client are to be released or resold to the public or in the public domain, our company will own the assets produced for our proprietary software and therefore all legal intellectual property will be signed over to the company upon completion; you will however be mentioned in the credits and on our website as a key contributor, we also accept using your/our work in your portfolio once the game is released.
• Due to the nature of the project, the aircraft must be modeled to realistic or near realistic ‘look & feel’ (less livery, as we have our own logo/colours to be applied for copyright reasons)
• Polygon use must be a consideration when modelling, this is to allow for performance efficiencies within the final product; ideally a low poly, high realism approach will be taken
• Aircraft must be textured (‘skinned’) to specification provided by the Creative Director/Project Manager
Lastly – we plan to release several add-on packs to our software and as such the outputs you provide us, given they are to requirement and specification, will see you offered the first opportunity at quoting for the next 3 subsequent iterations of airliner modeling we intend to undertake (in similar quantities to the below and in some cases more). Please consider this when quoting, as a discount now may see you with more work into the future.
First Round of Aircraft to be Modeled:
• 737 (800 and 900)
• 747 (including: 747-400s & 747-8)
• 757 (including: 757-200 and 757-300.)
• 777 (including 777-200 & 777-300)
• 787 (variation include: 787-800, 787-900, 787-10)
• A320 family (including: A318, A319, A320 & A321)
• A330 family (including: A330-200 & A330-300)
• A350 family (including A350-XWB & A350-ULR)
• ATR 72
• CRJ 700
• CRJ 900
Attached is several images (Credit: Mellow Box) which depict the level of quality, realism and attention to detail we expect of the work you will provide to us over the coming months.
The modeler needs to be able to build off schematics as we are focusing on realistic and accurate modeling. This is an explicit requirement from our client.
Any questions - please feel free to ask.
42 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $3340 cho công việc này
Thanks, I read the description and I want to offer you my services. You can check my past simular works here [login to view URL] and here https://www.freelancer.com/u/IvanWOW contact me to discuss this project