Design Dome of the Rock model for 3d printing.
- The model needs to be as geometrically accurate as possible (I am not looking for extreme detail but the final output should look accurate).
- The design can (and should) be in different pieces so as to minimize print times. (example, there is no point in having the inside printed as nobody will see it, i recommend printing the walls, roof, base as separate parts).
- Different parts will be glued together however there should be some form of guiding mechanism between the pieces so that they can be set accurately in place (example parts can have male/female components).
- Parts will be glued together however they should have sufficient surface area for the glue
- The different parts must be designed in a way that considers 3d printing, ie not too many overhangs or requirement of supports
- The different parts will be printed separately, so you can consider whatever print axis is the best for each part (for example walls can be printed horizontally)
- Designer should consider the effects of stringing on design.
- Small details that are thin or fragile when printed should be avoided (example the topmost part of the dome)
- Last payment milestone will be released after I check that all files can be opened in Fusion 360 and converted to stp/stl file format.
- Model length and width should be approximately 250mm x 250mm
Output files shall be compatible opening with Fusion 360 without errors. This is very important, you must test for this prior to submitting final files. Base editable files are required.
Only freelancers with 3d printing knowledge will be considered. You must demonstrate that you have experience designing for 3d printing. I have attached some images for the Dome of the Rock, but the internet is full of more images/details.
Được trao cho:
Hello! I am interested. I have checked attached files. Can do it. Also can 3D print it and ship to your address. Posses extensive experience on similar projects. Hope to hear from you. Best regards!