We are a small development studio composed of AAA Game development veterans.
You are an exceptional artist and expert modeler who requires little to no hand holding, understands real time modeling needs, and has an up to date portfolio demonstrating this via several completed projects.
The aircraft you’ll model is very similar to a Phantom X1. [login to view URL]
However, changes to scale and size have been made to make the aircraft more suited to our needs. We will supply a comprehensive design and specification package to ensure your skill and ability will easily convert to an approved model with little to no rework.
This model will be used in VR. Scale of elements is very important. The model will be viewed from all external angles as well as from the interior looking out.
The deliverable is a 60k triangle model that is unwrapped; unwrapped for texturing (UV1) and unwrapped for ambient occlusion / lightmapping (UV2)
To ensure you are always making desired progress you'll submit the model for feedback often. We will provide feedback and artistic critique in a timely manner so that you can make progress unhindered. Modeling stages are as follows:
1) Rough blocking Stage 1 - This is completed.
2) Blocking Stage 2 - More detail added
3) Blocking Stage 3 - All components of the model are created.
4) Final Model Stage 1 - Model is finalized. Additional cuts needed to round surfaces are not complete. See 1.5.4 (Rounding)
5) Final Model Stage 2 - Model is finalized. Additional cuts needed to round surfaces are complete.
6) Smoothing Groups are compete.1.5.4 (Rounding)
7) UV Unwrap Stage 1: model is unwrapped. UVs are not packed in 0-1 space.
8) UV Unwrap Stage 2: model is unwrapped. UVs are packed in 0-1 space.
You'll do a great job and we will continue contract you to make many more aircraft.
26 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $553 cho công việc này
Hello I have a small 3D studio in Central Europe and I do a complete 3D service. Your project will be treated with the utmost care and professionalism. Please contact me. Regards [login to view URL]