We have a fully engineered design for a structure. The structure will be fabricated in structural steel sections. The structure is conveniently broken down into modules
The project requires one/(two) sheet for each module
Thus each module is to be on a separate sheet
1. 3 dimensional drawing, rotatable, showing all details placed at exact location
2. Details to be shown on each sheet separately from the 3d drawing
3. Detail fully dimensioned for each connection
4. Detail fully dimensioned for each brace system
5. Exact locations of all drilled holes
The use and purpose of each drawing is to undertake fabrication, assembly and welding DIRECTLY from the drawing, and the drawings must be conceived and created to achieve this purpose.
There is an existing 3D rendering for each module. It is not clear at this stage whether this work can be electronically imported
Some of the detail has already been drawn. It is not included on this example sheet
S003. DWG file is available.