Please read this before you bid on this project:
- you need high design skills to make this project, we need nice surfaces and nice lines
- So if you cannot use nice surface features, this project is not for you
- you must be highly skilled in Solid works and deliver a .sldprt and .stp files
- We do not need realistic renders, we need a .STP part.
-Please evaluate carefully if you can do this work before making a proposal
we are designing a new product. Our engineer has made a 3D model but it doesn't have nice lines and nice style.
We wish to upgrade the beauty and style of product. We hired a designer a few weeks ago to make a nice design of the product. He produces 2 nice 2D views and then a 3D model but he could not finish the work.
This designer has made a nice 3D model close to the 2D views but he forgot to make sure the components fits inside the device. This means we have a nice 3D model with upgraded style but that we cannot use.
Your job is to start from this nice 3D model and 2D views that the designer did and adjust it so that the components fits inside the device. You can also start from scratch but you have to use the nice 3D model and 2D views in reference.
It must looks very similar to the nice 3D model and similar to the 2D views but components must fit inside the model with 5mm margin all around them.
See files attached.I supply:
- the assembly of components in the nice 3D model
- All components separate
- the 2 nice 2D views
- The model the engineer did for which components can fit inside
Please note, the tank is absolutely horrible design but it has the right shape and right dimensions. You need to reproduce a nice very with EXACT same dimensions.
There are more details to discuss and you will be able to update your bid. Ex: On 3d Model, we will need to adjust the handle of product because it is way too big and such other details.