This position requires an individual who is creative, flexible and passionate in their approach to working in CG. You must play a key role in the creation of high quality, high poly and low poly models (predominantly automotive), for use in various marketing materials (e.g. brochures, websites, apps, configurators etc.).
You will be experienced in modelling hard and soft subject matter, practise efficient modelling processes, understand good topology for high resolution rendering, be able to find solutions to common problems and understand where to place detail based on the individual project requirements.
· Proactively develop personal modelling and 3D skills using Maya tools
· Photograph textures and references when needed
· Run projects on time and to budget
· Understand and follow all modelling production workflows and procedures, ensuring all data assets produced meet the required specification through quality checks
· Ability to model accurately from reference photographs as well as physical samples
· To UV unwrap complex modelled geometry without stretching using a chosen application
Qualifications and Skills
· Minimum GCSE standard English/Maths
· Strong organisational skills
· Proven Adobe Photoshop software skills at senior level
· Ability to work with Maya
· Ability to work with sculpting software
· MS Office skills – Excel, Word and Outlook
· Must possess excellent written and verbal English communication skills
· Experience of working within an active CG production team
· Be receptive to constructive criticism and learn from it
· Ability to work on multiple projects with varying deadlines
· Ability to work within a structured team
· Strong eye for detail
· Interest in the Automotive Industry, Multimedia, Web applications, CGI films
9 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình £4173 cho công việc này
Hello. We are 3d professonal team and we can create 3d modelling hard and soft subject matter, practise efficient modelling processes. We can create perfect 3d for you. Thanks.