We have a complex 3D model (about a million triangles) with several textures. This model was used for prints.
We need to remake this model and optimize it for use in a real-time applications. By "real-time" we mean that, it would adhere to the following broad set of rules:
- Include an .FBX
- Polygon count of no more than 75K triangles.
- Fully unwrapped UVs are required (no overlapping)
- Materials are all baked down to simple image texture maps
- Image maps must be in .bmp, .png, .tga, or .tif
- Image texture map dimensions must be powers of two (i.e. 256, 1024, 2048, 4096)
- Exported baked texture maps including:
- Required: Diffuse map (no lighting or AO baked in)
- Required: Normal map
- Preferred, but Optional: Metal / Rough PBR maps
- Preferred, but Optional: Ambient Occlusion map
- Optional: Spec / Gloss PBR maps
- Optional: Metal / Rough PBR maps
- Optional: Emissive map
Several techniques can be used to optimize the model:
- The ramps do not need to be modeled using detailed tubes. They could be replaced by quads and textures with alpha.
- The portholes do not need to be modeled in 3D, they could be added using the diffuse and normal map of the material used for the hull of the ship.
36 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $1037 cho công việc này
Hi I can do it, I have more than 10 years of expertise in 3D animation, motion graphics and video editing, would be great for you in this project Please see my demo reel [login to view URL]