To design a stand for your smart/mobile-phone that is suitable for 3D printing.
1. Your stand must support your device (in either landscape or portrait orientation) in a fixed position when positioned on a flat surface, such as a desk.
2. Your design must print within 60 minutes when printed using the MakerBot Replicator 2 (be sure to use the 'print preview' function within the MakerWare software to check that your design will print within the allowed time).
3. Ensure your FAN is embossed on your stand so it can be identified as being your stand when printed. The minimum text height shall be 6mm, and the depth/height shall be a minimum of 0.8mm. Please use Arial Bold font for your FAN.
Submit the following two (2) files
1. Your .thing file (ensure your design is orientated correctly) for your design.
2. The associated ‘3D_PrintingSpecs’ file, which specifies how your design is to be 3D printed.
3. Name your files using your FAN, e.g. [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]