I am looking for someone to take a TOS study and turn it into a TradeStation Options autotrading strategy. It should take a Options trade when the reversal indicator fires. Then it should sell when the indicator in the opposite direction fires. Stop loss should be when the opposite indicator fires or if the initial indicator disappears.
1. Buy when the first indicator fires
2. Sell when the opposite indicator fires
3. Buy the first option contract that is the upcoming Friday expiration and in the money.
4. Stop loss is when the opposite indicator shows up or the initial indicator disappears
5. I should be able to set a percentage of the account I want to use per trade.
6. It should only take multiple trades per day.
7. If the opposite indicator doesn’t show up through the trading day, it should sell before the market closes.
8. It should be work for any time Frame or stock ticker I have it set to.