We are looking for a trading developer with smart contract and DeFi experience.
You must have a track record of:
- Trading-related development projects (for cryptos, futures, stocks, ETFs, currencies, or options).
- Smart contract development projects.
- DeFi bot development projects.
- Believe in the merits of Test Driven Development, Unit Testing, and CI/CD.
- Be fluent in git.
- Be able to write and speak in English clearly and fluently.
If all of the above describe you accurately, we would love to hear from you.
(** no agencies, please **)
What is in it for you? You will get a steady stream of exciting and challenging DeFi trading-related development projects to grow your range of skills and experience further.
To be considered, you must include answers to the following questions in your response:
a) What centralized-trading development projects have you done?
b) What decentralized-trading development projects have you done?
c) What questions do you have about the project?
d) Are you an individual or a team? (** no agencies or teams, please **)
e) How many hours per week are you available?
f) Will you be prepared to run the freelancer desktop time tracker while working on the project (**REQUIRED**)?
(Please note that if you don't respond to the above questions, we will ignore your response; we need these answers to help filter applications quickly. We appreciate your understanding!).