I have approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes worth of video that needs to be transcribed. I currently teach an English discussion class with 7 students (mostly Japanese). Here are the instructions and requirements for this project:
1. This video has already been uploaded over the web and can be viewed (through streaming) though it password protected. So you’ll basically need a broadband internet connection to view the video.
2. I will give you all the names of the participants and you will be creating a detailed script of what he or she is saying during the discussion. You may leave out the "um-hums" or trivial comments (but please don’t leave out any clarification questions/comments no matter how trivial it is since I view them important)
There are lots of rambling and some comments may not make sense but I want you to try your best to write it down.
3. You will create this using MS Word and will indent it just like a movie script so I can easily see it (I’ll send you the format before you start). Also, I need you to put in a time stamp for every 5 minutes.
4. Once decided, I need you to finish this within 48 hours though earlier the better.
5. Though the discussion is done in English, people participating in the discussion are all non-Native speakers (6 Japanese + 1 Filipino for this round). So I have attached a sample one and a half minute audio file (the actual one will be done looking at a video) to check whether you can handle Japanese accented English.
It would be helpful for me if you can do this and send it to me so I can choose among the bidders. As for the sample voice script, please don’t worry about defining who is speaking. Please just transcribe the file as you hear it in a free format.
Please provide an exact dollar amount and the amount of time you will need for this project in your bid.
I will have these projects in a weekly basis so if selected, you might be asked to do this in a regular basis.
Được trao cho:
21 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $69 cho công việc này
Mr Otsuka, I'm an American transcription expert who resides in the Philippines. Please take a look at my private message - I know you will be interested.