Đã Đóng

Swedish to English (Translate/proofread/correct texts)

Job Description:

I am looking for a native Swedish to English translator who can provide high quality service.

I have a user manual with both version of Swedish and English. The Swedish version i have is 100% perfect and accurate. But The English version is not perfect, 80% of that correct but not the rest of 20%. You may have to add some translation also i we have updated the Swedish version and added some new texts. There are roughly 600 to 700 words in the User Manual.

I am looking for a native Swedish expert translator who is very good on English language and can make the English texts 100% perfect, accurate and good sounding English.

Looking for experts from Sweden only.

No Google or Software work please. Looking for manual and high quality works only.

Thanks!

Kĩ năng: English (UK) Translator, English (US) Translator, Đọc bông, Biên dịch viên tiếng Thụy Điển , Dịch thuật

Về khách hàng:
( 641 nhận xét ) DINAJPUR, Bangladesh

ID dự án: #6356038

9 freelancer chào giá trung bình$26 cho công việc này

benni25

Hello We are a company of Translation and Transcription Services. We provide Native Translators for your work. The advantage with Native Translators is output quality is 100 % accurate. Let's have a chat an Thêm

$20 USD trong 1 ngày
(13 Nhận xét)
4.1
wordpictures

Hi there! I can translate your user manual from Swedish to English. For more information about some of my previous experiences, please take a look at my portfolio. Kindly, ~Jannie Borg Larsen

$30 USD trong 7 ngày
(10 Nhận xét)
3.6
motvind

Hello, native swede with a lot of experience in Swedish to English translation projects. I'm always fast yet precise in my work. Looking forward to hear back from you, thanks in advance.

$35 USD trong 3 ngày
(3 Nhận xét)
3.6
Cougarina

Native Swedish with good skills both in Swedish and english. Can start work and finish the work today.

$25 USD trong 1 ngày
(2 Nhận xét)
0.0
Moonshiner91

Hello there! I'm native swed, looking for some translation work to be done! I've got good English -> Swedish translation knowledge aswell as the other way around. If you're still looking for some help with th Thêm

$20 USD trong 3 ngày
(1 Nhận xét)
0.0
RebeccaMardal

Ett förslag har ännu inte tillhandahållits

$25 USD trong 3 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0
transwenglish

HI! I am a Swedish native speaker and am currently doing an MA in English. With three years of experience I am more than capable of producing professional work in either Swedish or English. Thanks, M. Wallin

$23 USD trong 1 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0
Plant3dguy

I have experience translating Pulp and paper machine manuals from Swedish to English, manuals about 10,000 words or more, so the project that you propose would be easy and quick for me.

$23 USD trong 1 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0
johanoholmberg

Native Swedish/English, translations to and from these languages and Spanish. Based in Chile. Fast and accurate work on time.

$29 USD trong 1 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0