I need to translate four files from English to Bulgarian. I'm looking for a native translator so you must be from Spain or a Spanish living somewhere else. Kindly post something about yourself and your experience.
The topic of the text is financial. The total length is about 8500 characters including spaces.
You will get four files in a plaintext format, to explain some important things:
- the uploaded files are a text file which can be opened in any text editor (PSPad, Notepad, Komodo, Netbeans)
- it can be opened in MS Word if you really want to, but REMEMBER that it MUST NOT BE SAVED AS DOC OR DOCX file (save it as plaintext in UTF8 encoding). SAVE THE FILE IN UTF-8 ENCODING!
- if you can differentiate between formal and informal language (such as du/Sie in German), please use the FORMAL version
- ONE of the files is in SQL syntax, you must keep everything except the text as it is. Change only the text. If you need to use an apostrophe (') in the middle of your text (such as don't), escape it with a backslash (such as don\'t).
- TWO of the files are in the following format:
'add_comment' => '<a href="/#add">Add comment</a>',
- Please only edit the actual text and NOT THE KEY so the result of this example would be (if you were translating into German):
'add_comment' => '<a href="/#add">Kommentar hinzufügen</a>',
- ONE file is a plaintext without any formatting so you can translate it as it.
To sum it up: two files with tags and formatting (DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING EXCEPT TEXT), one file with SQL syntax (DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING EXCEPT TEXT) and one file with no syntax. Save all files in UTF-8 encoding.
SAVE THE FILE IN UTF-8 ENCODING!
21 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $103 cho công việc này
I am a native Spanish, with many years of experience in translating technical manuals, brochures, texts of all kinds, from English to Spanish and vice versa