Hiring Bilingual Survey Workers
Thanh toán khi bàn giao
Bilingual Survey Workers Needed for Customer Satisfaction Surveys
Skills and Experience:
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Excellent communication skills in both languages
We are hiring for are online app. We have a new contract and need more help. Each three hour survey batch pays $300 dollars.
- We are looking to hire more than 5 bilingual survey workers for our customer satisfaction surveys
- The main purpose of the survey is to assess and improve our customer satisfaction levels
- Survey workers will be responsible for conducting surveys over the phone or in person
- Workers should be able to effectively communicate with customers in both English and Spanish
- The surveys will be conducted in a professional and unbiased manner
- Survey workers should have good listening and interpersonal skills to ensure accurate data collection
- The project requires workers to be detail-oriented and proficient in data entry
- Flexible availability is preferred as surveys may need to be conducted during evenings and weekends
- Previous experience in market research or customer service is a plus
- This is a remote position, and workers will need to have access to a computer and internet connection
ID dự án: #37236377
Về dự án
15 freelancer chào giá trung bình$417 cho công việc này
Hello there, I understand you are looking for bilingual survey workers to conduct customer satisfaction surveys for your online app. Waiting for your valuable response! Regards, Ritika K
Hi! I think I am perfect for this project! as you can see on my profile I have a lot of communication skills in English,Spanish and also Italian. I enjoy doing polls. If you are interested don't esitate to contact me!
Hi..I am ready for your project...I got experience for 5yr in survey...I can definitely do it within 7days .I know all the details need to focus and with quantity purpose
Hi, my name is Julieta and I have experience working as an over the phone Spanish-English Interpreter. I have a flexible schedule and I would like to know more about this project.