We’re looking to translate and dub our videos in Spanish for our existing YouTube channel, male voice for dubbing required.
You should be able to carry out the whole process - whether you do both the translation and dubbing or you do the translation and manage someone else to do the voice-over (or vice versa) - that’s up to you!
We’d like to start with 20 most popular videos, each are approximately from 30 minutes to 1 hour long. Looking to build a long term relationship through this project and work with the same freelancer / team on all our videos.
The process of this project:
1. We send you the files: mp4 video & mp3 audio & time-coded transcript of the video
2. You translate the transcript to Spanish
3. You record the dubbed version. Male voice needed.
4. You send us the final synced mp3 file & translated, time-coded script
5. We layer the audio file to our video